Liberating Structures (www.liberatingstructures.com) make it possible to include many more people in shaping the future. Co-developed by Keith McCandless and Henri Lipmanowicz, Liberating Structures introduce tiny shifts in everyday interactions that profoundly influence how we meet, plan, decide and execute everything from day-to-day meetings to enterprise strategy and design efforts.
Roll-up-your-sleeves; we will use 4-7 Liberating Structures on challenges-at-hand. You will experience:
- Drawing Together: Connect to the community of practice in novel ways.
- Critical Uncertainties: Develop strategies for a range of plausible, possible future realities.
- Ecocycle: Get a fresh view on strategically advancing your portfolio of activities and business relationships.
- 15% Solutions & Troika: Get better-than-expected, in-the-moment help from peers on making fast progress on projects-in-progress.
- What, So What, Now What & 1-2-4-All: Experience two fundamental Liberating Structures as we retrospect into the always present, yet rarely attended to, structures of interaction.
S. FISHER QUA specializes in PreAgile design planning, customer development and applying the principles of Lean Startup to enterprise innovation initiatives. He previously spent five years leading the Washington Health Foundation's social enterprise startup and product development efforts, and contributes to the ongoing development of the Liberating Structures methodology.
If your interests at all intersect with bikes, farms and PNW wildflowers, elders, death + dying, modern dance, arts + healthcare, cooperatives, tactical urbanism, soccer, human ecology or user generated design he likely wants to grab coffee with you.
6801 185th Ave NE #200, Redmond, WA 98052